||Employers should get themselves register at the Employers’ Registration Desk set up at the Venue
- Find out the Employer Registration Desk
- Fill the Employers’ Attendance Sheet
- Collect the Welcome Kit from the Registration Desk (I-Card, Stationary Item, Selected Candidates sheet etc.)
- Each employer/company will get one-welcome kit from the Employers’ Registration Desk irrespective of the no. of HR Personnel attending the Rozgar Mela from the same company.
- Get the details of the sitting Space (Allocated Room No./Stall No.) from the Volunteer at Registration Desk.
||Process for Conducting Interviews
- All the candidates participating in the Placement Drive need to get themselves registered at the Candidate Registration Counter by filling & submitting the Candidate Registration Form at the Candidate Registration Counter.
- In return, every candidate registered will get three (3) interview slips from the Candidate Registration Counter. It means that every candidate can sit & participate in the interview processes of a maximum 3 companies/employers.
- Every Employer/Company should collect & fill one interview slip from the candidate & keep it with them.
- Employers are required to collect interview slips from all the candidates interviewed by them & fill the details irrespective of the case whether the candidate is selected or not selected by the respective employer company.
- Employers are required to submit all the interview slips back to the Employers Registration Counter at the end of each day.
- Employers are required to fill & submit the details of the selected candidates in the prescribed template (Shared with all the employers in the Welcome Kit).
- Extra space will be provided to the employers on request for conducting Written Tests/Group Discussions.
||Offer Letters Distribution Ceremony
- Employers are required to carry their company letter heads in order to issue Letter of Intents (LoI)/Offer Letters to the selected candidates during the Rozgar Mela.
- An Offer Letter Distribution Ceremony will be conducted post lunch on Day-II of the Rozgar Mela in which each employer/company will be required to mobilize atleast 10 selected/shortlisted candidates with their offer letters to be felicitated by the Hon’ble MP/Minister/Chief Guest.