Vocational training needs to be made aspirational to transform India into the skill capital of the world. In line with the same, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship ( MSDE ) intends to establish visible and aspirational Model Training Centres ( MTCs ) in every district of the country. NSDC is the implementation agency for the project.
The model training centres envisage to:
- Create benchmark institutions that demonstrate aspirational value for competency-based skill development training.
- Focus on elements of quality, sustainability and Connection with stakeholders in skills delivery process.
- Transform from a Mandate-driven footloose model to a sustainable institutional model.
These training centres will be state-of-the-art Model Training Centres, called as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra ( PMKK ).
List of PMKKs Allocated
NSDC will provide a concessional secured loan funding per centre, up to 75% of the project investment, to cover expenditure only related to:
- Training infrastructure including purchase of plant, machinery & equipment
- Training aid and other associated items
- Civil work including setting up prefabricated structures and retrofit existing structures
The sustainability of the centres will be assured against dedicated training numbers under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) or its successor schemes (any other scheme under MSDE or NSDC). Each PMKK will be assured a training mandate for three years, under the PMKVY scheme, as per common norms, subject to capacity and utilization of the centre.
- PMKK Guidelines
- PMKK Branding Guidelines December, 2016
- PMKK Disbursement & Operational Guidelines
- For Common Norms Notification Please Click Here
Hub & Spoke Guidelines
Lab Infrastructure Guidelines
- Lab Specifications Housekeeping
- Lab Specifications Shuttering Carpenter
- Lab Specifications Solar Installer
- Lab Specifications Apparel
- ab Specifications Machining
- Lab Specifications Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
- Lab Specifications Welding
- Lab Specifications Electrician Construction
- Lab Specifications Automotive – 2 Wheeler Repair
- Lab Specifications Automotive – 4 Wheeler Repair
- Lab Specifications Appliances
- Lab Specifications Fitter
- Lab Specifications Security
- Lab Specifications Bar-Bending
- Lab Specifications Construction-Mason
- Lab Specifications Plumbing
- Lab Specifications Kitchen
- Lab Specifications Front Office Tourism & Hospitality
For proposal submission and related queries email to:partnershipsPMKK@nsdcindia.org
Walk-in Sessions for PMKK enquiries:
Morning: 11 am - 12 noon
Evening: 4 pm - 5 pm