Laurus Edutech Life Skills Pvt Ltd is taking active part in National Skill Development Mission and has impacted more than 70,000 lives. We are conducting Training Programs in more than 12 sectors. Our programs range from two years to three months.
Laurus Edutech has a mandate to train 1.1 million students by 2020. In this regard we have conceptualized a very unique concept of ‘Partner Program Management’.
Why Partner Program Management?
- Standard operations of our partner centers as per our guidelines
- Branding of Laurus through partner quality
- Geographical spread of centers
- Training Quality and Center Monitoring Mechanism
- Profitability of centers
- Cross utilization of centers for other projects
- Standardization of projects
- More network centers to deliver Laurus Programs
What Partner Will Get?
- Audio Visual Content
- Training Structure
- Batch inception check sheet
- Training Curriculum
- Weekly session Plan
- Participant feedback form
- Training Calendar
- Train the Trainer Program
- Trainer Assessment
Industry Integrated Model:
Laurus is also partnered with Industries in training their employees as per their needs. This we call as “ Industry Integrated Model”. We are working with SSWL ( Steel Strips Wheel Limited) and Naturals. Laurus will help in establishing Training Center and develop Digital Content.
Advantages to Industry:
- Stay to core - Industry can concentrate on their core and Laurus will train their employees
- Save Costs - We operate the Skill Development center on a self sustainable model. Thus we can help them in saving the cost
- Monitoring and Tracking - Laurus has developed a monitoring and tracking tool to monitor the skill development center remotely
- Nation wide Network - Laurus Edutech with PAN India presence to help the industry partner leverage in augmenting skilled resources from any part of the company